Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine with noone special

The risk of being single is like this.Valentine with noone special like me.
For some reasons,yes I call valentine as chocolate day and I think many people have same perception like me.
My friends seem will send me chocolate and greeting card(and I hope it so).
I ever read this on twitter:
Valentine's day is cancelled.Mathematical proof:14-2-12=0
I know it just a kidding but as SINGLE girl,I approve it ^^b
This photo seems cute,right?lol


But I re-consider about "valentine with noone special" I think I have many people special in my life.
There are my friends and family!! If a girl does not have a boyfriend ,it doesn'tmean that she has noone special.WOW.How wise I am.
well,I dunno know what it means,but seems cuter than heartshape


Sometime I wonder,if I was in a relationship,how to keep it longlast?
(well,sometimes we need to be serious)
then I found this

1. Start Over
When couples first get together, everything is new and exciting. They overlook the little annoying things the other person does. However, after time, the nagging starts, instead of hearing, "You look beautiful," they might hear "Why are you wearing that shirt?" read more longlast tips


what do u think?
My teacher ever said that a girl just need two attitude:
-attention
-understanding


and he also said "what the used of faith without the those two attitudes";') seems legit but I think it's so right


And what do you think?its better being in a relationship or not?But surely each of them has advantages and disadvantages


So I just want to say that we can share love in valentine with everyone cause everyone is special.And don't be too obsessed being in valentine with boyfriend.;-)))


hope you like it!!

 maybe icecream for valentine??

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog :) I would love to see much of your post! I hope we could follow each other.

    Let me know once you followed me in google friend connect and I will follow right back.

    -xoxo-
    senyoritalakwachera.com

    ReplyDelete

everyone thanks for commenting.really appreciate your feedback.I will visit ur blog too A.S.A.P
sorry of my inexperience and immaturnity.I will do the best for loyal reader.
if u like just click join;)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fluffyish Morning-Breeze