Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentinelicious

Happy valentine all!
Share Love always guys! Maybe valentine is not printed in Calendar but what More important is be your valentine <3

Loyalty and understanding,loving and attention.
May this valentine blossom them more.

among parents and children,among friends,among sisters and brothers and also lovers.
The first gift in valentine is love.
The second is loving attitudes
and... the third is other gifts.Chocolate mabbe?necklace or something?





half love??
ummm sorry,I eat it


why valentine synonymous with chocolate? Because chocolate(esp black chocolate) symbolize the feeling of love.sweet and bitter.Yeah in the fact,love has sweet memories and also bitter pain.
But chocolate valentine nowaday mostly only tastes sweet,mabbe it mean the hope of sweetlove.

Loveyou!
I heard that girls nowaday think money is a  better gift than chocolate or flower?
So how about a wallet?or a purse mabbe?
but its not guarantee with the money inside?

cute stuffs are always a cute gift
lovely necklace~

keep calm crown!
I'll be your princess in this valentine<3

and for more valentinelicious... le we hear some love song!(download link served ;))

at last,thanku and happy valentine!
I also pray for Whitney Houston so God le her at his side and happy in heaven :-)


thanks for visiting everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 comments:

  1. how cute is your blog?
    thanks for checking out mine.
    would u care to follow each other?

    http://makemeuppink25.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog :D
    Thanks for the comment babe !

    Fi *

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course :) followed u right back

    thanks girl and hope you'd drop by my blog again sometime soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already following you :D

    Follow me back ?

    Xx

    Fi *

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everyone. I followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice, i love chocolate by the way :D thanks for the comment on my blog (:

    love,
    Schitteren en Meid

    ReplyDelete
  7. following your blog! follow me back, thank you (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the necklace!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful blog!!!amazing blog!!i'm following you!!!kiss!!
    Freaky Friday

    Freaky Friday FB FanPage

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi dear, happy valentine. wanna follow each other? tell me if you have followed me, i will follow you back. kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks girl for commenting on my blog :) sweet blog too..:)

    hope to hear from you soon again<3

    love delasheela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So true!! Besides "love" and "loving attitudes"..... I love chocolate ;)
    Your heart necklace is so beautiful :)

    I really like your style and your blog!

    Maybe you want to follow each other? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico em casa"



    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool blog! New follwer :D

    & thanks for the comment. Add me too if you like :)

    http://petitemini.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice blog hon.. follow you..hope you follow back..thanks for comment

    ReplyDelete

everyone thanks for commenting.really appreciate your feedback.I will visit ur blog too A.S.A.P
sorry of my inexperience and immaturnity.I will do the best for loyal reader.
if u like just click join;)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fluffyish Morning-Breeze