Friday, March 2, 2012

Time Machine

Hello everyone!!!
after a really tired weekdays,I'm blogging again.This morning,I borrowed a novel from my friend,Maria.Ghostgirl.
I hope many of you know it.In every chapter,There are many interesting quotes and rhymes.Reading the story and the quotes,I feel that time time can be ignored,injustice and "rules".It always moves although we're not ready. 
we don't have time machine,that can rewind everything and mabbe we can correct the mistakes

"All we see and feel are only dream in dream"-Edgar Allan Poe

and i agree.
And I've changed,physically and mentally.And sometimes I think that:

"Its impossible to have happy  life,happiness happens but suffering rules.Cause there will be no light without shadow.For what you hope an impossible happy life.The real happiness is the bitter pain,when your life ends,that's your real happiness"

 Really nice if you consider those words
Time moves,dont stuck.RUN!Run before you leave alone in the past

baptism photos.when I was a kid


Then have you ever heard time machine-snsd?although they sing japanese(actually snsd is a korean girlband but they exist in japan and sing jpop-kpop),the melody really mean.Then I look for the meaning too.
OMG!really nice lyric!

The videois really nice too.Mabbe its ghost effect?I need to download youtube downloader for this video!!!
Alone in this slightly wide room unlike always

It’s over, guess it’s over

The story that we made went in vain

[We] fell apart this easily



One mistake, got a one regret

“No one’s perfect”

Even if I tried saying that,

Whatever I do, the wounds can’t heal



I’m going to embark on a time machine

If I would be able to go meet you again

I wouldn’t ask for more

Before it becomes a distant fleeting memory

I need a time machine oh

I need a time machine oh



The time I’m passing by alone is too slow

[This] mistake’s punishment is too heavy

The words that you last left

Up to now is replaying continuously

My heart still hurts



Just one mistake, just one regret

It’s selfish but it’s because love you

www.sonems.net

I’m going to embark on a time machine

If I would be able to go meet you again

I wouldn’t ask for more

Before it becomes a distant fleeting memory

I need a time machine

If I can jump through time and space and be able to meet you

Say, even if [we] come to the same conclusion,

there wouldn’t be any regrets for sure.



I’m going to embark on a time machine

If I would be able to go meet you again

I wouldn’t ask for more

Before it becomes a distant fleeting memory



Before our memories are forgotten

Gimme a time machine oh

Gimme a time machine oh

Gimme a time machine
Changes...happen  


But fashionista,what we can sum up is trend changes,style develop and we still love vintage,haha
unbranded top
nevada shorts

31 comments:

  1. I;m your newest follower now :D thanks for coming by :D!!
    Hope you follow back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment! You have a wonderful blog dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey you just received an blog award. For more information go to my blog.

    greetings from
    snowwhite90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, Thansk for your sweet comment on my blog! have you checked out picassa? it's a program to oraganice photos and also has very basic tootls for making the photos slightly better. If you balance the whites and lighten up the photo it would look much clearer. :)
    Happy to be your newest follower and keep up with the great work! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great style and look very cute:)

    Thx for your comment! I would be glad if we could follow each other? I start and hope you follow back (on bloglovin and google friend connect)!

    greetings
    http://www.styleundsein.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post, I am always thinking about how time goes by so fast and we are constantly changing, while still looking back in time for inspiration.. Thankyou for your lovely comment on my blog, I am now following you & would love you to follow me back (: xox

    http://myobsessiondujour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your kind words :) you looked so cute as a kid!
    i follow you now and i'd be more than happy if you followed back!
    check out my latest blog post!
    xxx love,


    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jessile! Thank you again for your lovely comment ^^
    And, of course, we can follow each other ^^
    xx

    http://maybeyoullsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your comment, you are sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely blog! Yes, I'd love to follow each other-following you now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thx ! I would like to follow each other! I'm follow u, i would like u follow me back)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the sweet comment! I'm following you on both GFC and Blog Loving and would love to have you follow me back on both as well :)

    xoxo,
    Paris

    glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course We can follow each other :) I`m following now:) Thx for comment on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for your comment. Yes, I would love to follow each other. I follow now via GFC. Hope you follow back ;)

    minnja.blogspot.com

    LOVE
    Minnja

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome post
    very nice blog im following you follow back please
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow... great post and lovely pics!!!

    I had to inform you that You have been tagged in one of my blog posts called 'ELEVEN'. Kindly visit this link and continue the topic. http://sweetheartdiary11.blogspot.com/2012/03/11-eleven.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so cute!!! Love this quotes! :)
    Thnx for comment, keep in touch!

    Kiss,

    Ivana

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much. I'd love to follow each other! I'm a follower, now its your turn!

    ReplyDelete
  19. great post dear!!so pretty!!
    thanks for your comment and follow you on google friends connect!!
    xoxo=)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice post! Sure we can follow each other!
    I will start now :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks dear for commenting on my blog! I'm follow you now! I hope you can follow me back!

    xx
    http://lemizy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. aww you look great <3
    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :)
    sure , just follow my blog , i'll follow you back <3 promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look so cute dear!
    Thanks for your sweet comment! Lovely blog! Following on Google and Bloglovin! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are really pretty girl (:

    ReplyDelete
  25. You're very cute.
    Thank you for visiting my blog. I'm following you now, I hope you'll follow me back :)

    http://am-better-today.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. thx for stopping by my blog,nice blog cute pics am following you hope u follow back:)
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

everyone thanks for commenting.really appreciate your feedback.I will visit ur blog too A.S.A.P
sorry of my inexperience and immaturnity.I will do the best for loyal reader.
if u like just click join;)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fluffyish Morning-Breeze