Friday, August 3, 2012

That Stranger

I leaped in happiness  that my new sponsor, FIRMOO was sending sunglasses!And happier when it arrived! It's a hot sunglasses.


I received the parcel when I returned home. see it? It is really well-designed as I wish :) I have been craving for this kind of sunglasses for a long time and at the end I got it!



Material of the product :Made of quality materials, plastic, these sunglasses, featuring super lightweight, are functioned as your eye shelter from the harm of UV rays. By offering effective eye protection from the harmful strong glare or UV rays, they are exactly what makes you chic in appearance and also promises you healthy eyes.
Reading this material I think it's a kind of goodies for fashion and also for our health. Use it if you're going to outdoor activity especially to beach. I dont think we really need it indoor except we are mafia lol. But anyway this is really great

And the girl in black and sunglasses. Why don't you put a curiosity on her?
Firmoo is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store.They sell glasses,sunglasses,etc. You can buy what you and choose the design. All of them are really in fashion. As the glasses is the new hot stuff for fashion, why don't you visit their site? CLICK HERE
Need glasses to near/farsighted too? You can find them there too!
Sunglasses: firmoo
Skirt:police
Top:Dust


By the way I received some awards from many lovely blogs and one of them is ERROR 1324
Firstly Thank you so much that you really like my blog , dear. But I think I'm not going to receive any awards again. I'm so sorry because I'm too lazy to post it. But I will appreciate it by sharing facts about me and answering some questions here :)

     FACTS ABOUT ME:
1.Currently shoesaddict!
2.The burden of group tasks will always be given to me
3.I love loyal readers. I am always couraged to post and post everyday
4.I intend to make an event for “overweight” people one day as a designer. I think everyone deserves to be stylist. I think the real way to support people in expressing style is not to wear fashionable stuffs by myself(its pathetic how they adore to wear outfits like we wear) but donate fashionable stuffs for people that cant afford it

Here my answers for your questions:
D: What are the 5 ultimate ‘must have-s’ that every woman/man needs in her/his closet, according to you?
J:1. Underwears :p I don’t know if you like not to wear underwear? Its important. Inner 'middle' beauty is underwear i think. Thats why I also love beautiful underwears.
2.T-shirt . Simple and fashionable, always. Its timeless fashion!
3.Shoes. We need shoes as footwears too,not only for fashion.
4.Jeans. Why do I choose jeans rather than pants? Timeless fashion and always loveable
5.Your uniform. As a student. This is my priority to avoid punishment

D: What do you do for living and what is your dream job?
J: I’ll do what I want and gaining money from it. My dreamjob are to be designer, politician and teacher.

D: What would you do with the money if you win the lottery
J: I dont want to be hypocrite sooo
1. Buy new outfits
2. Save it
3.Sharing it if I have money left

D: What do you do when you’re miserable?
J : mumbling and crying maybe? Then I realized how fool I am

D: What is the most original present you ever received and made?
J: your prayers. I never received something really special as a gift, I think only prayers for me that's original.

D: What do you like and dislike the most in your partner?
J: partner? Friends? Sorry I still get confuse what do partners really mean but I will assume it as friends 
Like: I dont know why I like my friends. But I simply love them
Dislike : many things, how selfish they are, idiotic, shameful,etc

D: . What do you like about yourself the most?
J: because I am Jessica. I believe I am destined to be "someone". I like everything about me.I’m over confident sometimes. 

D: Who do you admire?
Too many people

D: What do you regret?
J:”Life’s too short to have regret”

D: What is your precious?
J: time. Its irreplaceable

D: Five things from your ‘to do’ list:
1Accomplish my homeworks from 1-5


Recent days I realized that many people cannot respect each other.Really hard to say "sorry" and"thanks". I don't know why but I always avoid problems by saying "thanks" and "sorry" first. I think I will be forgiven if I say sorry and ya of course I won't do it again. What do you think about sharing problems in media social? It will ruin everything? and make new problems. Okay I won't do it again. But It would make me exploded if the one that said "it's not wise to critic someone on media social or bringing problem to there" meanwhile they did it too. And even more than critics that I gave. What do you think about people like that? Wise people I really need your advice 

90 comments:

  1. Cute look, love the shades
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we can follow each others! I'm following you now:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those sunglasses! following!

    lockstolouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Shades!


    Would you like to follow each other?

    Let me know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post! already followed..! ^_^
    come by and lets follow each other if you'd love to :)

    http://cutemedpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, what a great blog! Follow each other?
    https://www.facebook.com/FashionResidence
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm not a fan of firmoo :{ but you look super great! ^__^ have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comment!!!! Nice sunglasses!!! We are following you now!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. hihi this is so funny! I will get a glasses 2 from this company! ;D
    your glasses is pretty cool! and it suits you very well dear! ♥

    Thanks for your comment, of course we can follow each other!
    So start and then I will follow your blog! ;)


    XX,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful sunglasses. You look awesome. Great, i like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow they are amazing.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for your comment in my blog
    lots of kisses...fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post and you're lovely with that sunglasses!! :) Lots of kisses, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those shades! Followed you, follow us back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. great sunnies on you!

    http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ty for visit...and your lovely comments,you are so cute...follow you...follow me :***

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great glasses!! :3
    I'm following you, follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your blog
    and I love your honesty as a writer
    followed your blog! and would love it if you could follow me back
    lovee xoxo
    http://katiemarieclarke.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, followed u. hope u too follow bac:-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I would love it if we could follow each other: I have just followed you!

    mypinkhotpants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. jealous! i love the glasses :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. First- glasses are so cool and great with that military shirt ^_^ Second- I don't think sharing problems in social media is wrong or stupid or any different from sharing them with friends. Be who you are, don't care what others think :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your advice :D i feel so much better now. but its not military shirt. i just got back from school when I hears I received a parcel so I directly took a photo haha :) thats uniform

      Delete
  23. Thanks for your comment! Love your blog :)

    I'm already following!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amaazing blog and I really love it.

    Very nice photos :))



    follow eachother?

     

    http://lajune16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Dear,

    love your post! amazing pics!
    also very nice blog!
    PLs look also at my blog and become a friend too :-)

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi sweetie!! Thanks for follow my blog, I'm following you back now!
    Keep in touch!
    Kisses from Uruguay!

    ReplyDelete
  27. follow me and I'm going to follow you back!
    xx

    www.hetibrandenburg.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE THE GLASSES!!!THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR BLOG AND YES WE WOULD LOVE TO FOLLOW!ADDED YOU FIRST, WAITING FOR YOU!
    XOXO



    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you! Yes already follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. adoro questo look nero!!! stai benissimo

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow, awesome sunnies,
    and congrats for the awards,

    thans for fanning me on lookbook,
    fan back!
    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nice sunglasses!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Amazing outfit!!!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.com.es/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  34. great sunglasses!! xx



    songwriterasias.blogspot.com :))!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great sunglasses and, from your answers in these questions, you seem really lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. "Facts about me" - amazing, super post, darling!
    Kisses..
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful sunglasses! Great post!

    www.vintagelillies.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Those sunglasses are awesome! You look great. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'd love for us to follow each other. New follower!

    www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Lovely pictures and blog you have! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  40. the glasses looks nice on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love your glasses! Thanks for visit my blog, and great, we can follow each other :D

    I'm following you, I wait you in my blog :)

    http://lamodaylabelleza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. You look so pretty! :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi!, thanks for visit my blog!, i follow u, of course !! :)
    kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  44. These are gorgeous and look great on you!

    I am giving away three pairs of unique handmade earrings on my blog and I will be so happy if you join :)

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. These sunglasses are just awesome ! you're pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thanks for the comment and for visiting my blog! Love the sunglasses. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  47. I really like these photos!!
    Great post ^^
    Your blog is so cute. Loved it!

    xxx
    kissmequick

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love the shades! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I followed you! Follow me back?

    http://morningblushblog.blogspot.com

    xoxo,
    Olivia Yuen

    ReplyDelete
  49. thank you so much!
    of course, followed! follow me now xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love your style dear! Lovely post.

    Hug
    Shlpa

    ReplyDelete
  51. New Fan! Following you! :) Hope you follow me back as well! :) If you have a moment follow my online shopping store having collection of fashion accessories that suits such types of pleasing personalities like you.

    Thank You.
    online shopping store
    http://www.theonlineshoppingstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Nice sunglasses, they look great on you! Nice blog by the way, would you like to follow eachother?

    x
    Hannah
    http://www.hannahsfashionblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  53. Thanks for visit
    I follow you

    Kisses

    http://shopperprofessional.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thank you for your visiting and comment on my blog!
    I followed your blog, of course <3
    And You are so cool!
    x from Japan.

    Erica
    http://kaleidodays.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  55. hii!! thanks for visiting my blog. following you now on bloglovin, lookbook, and gfc! if you could follow me on google friend connect and stuff too, i would greatly appreciate it. i think you'll like some of my other looks too :)

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Amaazing blog and I really love it.

    Very nice photos :))



    follow eachother?

     

    http://lajune16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  57. I like the shape of the glasses and your stiped collar.
    Want to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  58. Great sunglasses! I love it how they're aviators, but still something totally different!

    www.littlesisfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hi Jes!
    Thanks for visiting my blog !
    And to reply to your comment - sure we can follow each other :) !
    Now following you ;)

    Btw those sunglasses are pretty nice!

    ___________________________________
    http://phassionfruit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  61. i love the glasses, and congrats on the awards it is fun reading the answer to these!

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. wow you are so cute!

    just found your blog and love your aesthetic! and heyy i actually just started a new blog! i'd love if you'd come take a look and follow, if you like!

    xo,
    http://joellespassionfashion.blogspot.com/

    ps: if you follow, let me know by commenting on my most recent post. then i'll skip over to your blog and follow you back! :]]

    ReplyDelete
  63. lovely post to know more about you, and nice specs xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  64. love this sunglasses and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  65. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog :)
    Of course I would love to follow each other you have an amazing blog :)
    Already started following, will be waiting for you on mine :)
    fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. hey, i just stumbled across your blog and I absolutely love it. everything-from the layout to your killer sense of style-is perfect. you look stunning! these sunglasses are so cool. They're a great update on classic gold-frame aviators and you totally rock them here. I am your newest, most avid fan. could you check out my blog at www.rogue-collection.blogspot.com as well? I would love to follow each other. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  67. love those sunglasses, and social media is for sharing and expressing yourself!

    p.s. thanks for stopping by at our blog. now following your blog! would love it if you follow back! :)

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. just follow you through GFC..couldnt resist your blog:)

    Cheers dear

    EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  69. Hi thank you for the comment yes lets follow each other!

    http://sweetfashionsweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hey, thank you for your great comment on my blog! Of course I would love to follow each other! i already follow you via bloglovin, number 169:)
    If it is not a problem for you can you follow me via facebook, not bloglovin;)
    https://www.facebook.com/FashionResidence
    you have a great blog!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  71. Thank you for your fast response and for following me!
    Can you also like my facebook page?
    it would be great!!
    https://www.facebook.com/FashionResidence
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  72. nice sunglasses :):) i'm following you, visit my blog if you want :)
    Anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. congrat fo your sponsor!
    vavalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. wt a cool shade.

    it is appreciated if you take time to visit my blog and follow me :)
    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Great sunglasses! Thanks for the comment, I would love to follow you! Following now so I hope you follow back! x

    http://callmenames.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  76. Love those shades! Thanks for the comment, I am a new follower :)

    xoxo,
    daisy

    imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I love your sunnies!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    xo

    Necole
    b3llacara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Fabulous shades!
    Thanks for your sweet comment! Lovely blog you have!! :)

    X

    ReplyDelete

everyone thanks for commenting.really appreciate your feedback.I will visit ur blog too A.S.A.P
sorry of my inexperience and immaturnity.I will do the best for loyal reader.
if u like just click join;)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fluffyish Morning-Breeze