Sunday, December 16, 2012

Doodles

So It has been three weeks for posting nothing. I've received my evaluation report. I rue the lack in my attempt. why didn't I try harder? But actually the evaluation is bemusing! I thought I might get 8 for 2 or 3 lessons and it has no 8 in it (except 7 for sport). Sometimes this kind of this announcement worry me.
I don't know when I expressed my surprise about this to other people is considered as show off or not. Well, people tell me not to hearing people's opinions. Opinions is relative but advices and critics in their opinions look really important to me.

By the way... See what I got then~
Doodles legging! I got it below $10 or Rp 90.000! here it is
 I love to increase brightness :) It does make the photos look better
Just a random pose. does this look weird?




doodle legging-ms half tank top- dust cardigan- sneaker of converse-chicnova bracelet

It is a story and some advices about the myself as newbie in buying stuffs from online shop
One day, chicnova an amazing online shop sent me shorts and headpieces(that is not delivered until now. It looks like they will tell me again about vague address)
So, I try to buy( actually it's a little prize from chicnova) a little bracelet with quotes on it. Nah I don't really like Justin Bieber and I got "never say never" quote on it. I try to feel graceful to receive it because it consumed efforts and shameless (actually it's not really shameful thing) act to get it
Started by an e-mail from chicnova customer service( they have a great customer service so I think it's great to share their amazing treatment and promoting them) that sey "my parcel has reached you" but the address is wrong.(Never understand what's wrong in my address because I always use the same address and some of my parcels receive nicely without this long problem)
The customer service asked me my full address and gave me the number of Indonesian post or the shipment company. I called them and they told me that they couldn't do anything without the tracking number(I will say that they're rude because they seem like annoyed with precise cal. I told them back and they gave me the tracking number and I called the shipment company. They told me that there are no such of tracking number.
I asked again for chicnova customer service about another tracking number. Happily they told me about it + the site of the (other) shipment company. It seemed that they sent my parcel through them and they handed the parcel to Indonesian post. So I asked the assistance of that shipment company through the site. Eventually, the Indonesian post company called me and asked for the 'detail' of my house address and I gave information about the building around and my father's name. They told me that they'll send it on monday. They didn't deliver it on Monday so I contact the (other) shipment company and it seemed that they called them again and they delivered the bracelet at the next day. It took two weeks after the e-mail of Chicnova customer service
At the end I thanked them for their hard and excellent and also their FRIENDLY work.
So I got the lesson and concluded the ways to overcome parcel that hasn't received yet
1. Contact the online shop and asked them the tracking code+ shipment company site
2. tracked your parcel through the site
3. Complained!
4. Wait until they sent it to you

So don't just cry over and mumble, but do some efforts about it!

57 comments:

  1. lovely :)
    check out my latest post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great:)
    I very like it pants:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pants

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bracelet is awesome!

    following you via bloglovin!
    www.insparisian.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing leggins, Im following you maybe follow back ??
    http://brokenglassjustlikeglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute leggings. I now the hassle when a shipment gets lost.. ;P. Happened several times and I had to ask after it.
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute <3

    I invite you to myself

    ReplyDelete
  8. great!

    http://thehandbagconcept.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, wanna follow each other? Just let me know... love your blog! :)

    glamrocklady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear, you look great! I love your leggings! kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dont worry yourself so much, you keep on fighting and eventually everything will turn out :-) And love the new leggings ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your leggings ! GORGEOUS !!! Thanks for popping into my blog and commenting, following you now, feel free to follow me back . :)

    pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, isn't this woooooow? <3

    what about following each other? :D
    xx,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely pants!

    Join my Christmas Giveaway worth IDR 200.000 PICNIC VOUCHERS for 2 winners HERE

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow you're rocking those leggings! They look very stylish with your black top :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love d leggings.not everyone can carry them off so well.nice post
    let's follow each other if u like to

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice! The leggings are great :)

    Enter my give-away to win a dress of your own choice!
    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hate when online stores have issues getting it to u
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love your pants so much!!!
    www.theprincessgown.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the trousers!
    following you now, follow me back
    belleeamie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing such a nice post! Also a very large 'thank you' for taking the time to leave a comment for me! I do appreciate that!
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This fabric is so delightfully original and perfect for skinny pants! Love them! xx

    Love,
    -Lauren at adorn la femme
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning outfit! I am here because I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
    kisses
    Duapara

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very nice outfit!! Like the pants!

    If you want visit me :)
    Greetings, Elly

    ReplyDelete
  25. Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the outfits

    thanks for the sweet comments

    merry christmas to you!!!

    xx

    selvia
    am2pmchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi flower, your blog is really amazing! Fascinating posts! I just love it and I'm following! I hope you'll visit me and follow mine too.

    Kisses from Russia,
    http://www.zezemi.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your pants! so fashionable, I dont normally wear long pants but the material look comfy ;)

    I blogged about my fashion habits. You might want to check it out? have a nice day dear!

    Loves,
    www.fibieelyh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute outfit! and thanks a lot for your wishes hope you had a wonderful christmas, too! ;)

    Would you like to follow each other? I follow you now :) xx

    http://tugbahearts.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  30. lovely outfit, esp your pants and bracelet!

    yah I never experienced like u, but I do know that we have to be careful with online shops and always check our steps twice..
    hope this thing would never happen to you again!

    http://helena-nt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Nice bracelet.
    You look colorfull.
    Greets Stefanie.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ooh, really gorgeous outfit! ^^

    http://www.joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Loving your style!
    Mind to follow each other?

    Jessie xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. amazing leggins:)
    please write me about Christmas customs in your country. I'm really curious:) http://bealltherage.blogspot.com/2012/12/wesoych-swiat-merry-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hii Jessile!!!^^
    Thank you so much for visit my blog! I really appreciate it!n__n
    Now I follow your!!(ノ>▽<)ノ
    I hope you have and awesome weekend!
    Take care and bye bye!;3

    ReplyDelete
  36. Happy New Year's Eve<3 and new year;)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi!! Love your blog!!!

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC | Facebook | Pinterest | Bloglovin? Please follow me, let me know, and I'll follow back! :)

    Happy 2013!!

    Alexandra A.,
    The Glitter Side @ Blogspot
    The Glitter Side @ Facebook
    The Glitter Side @ Pinterest
    The Glitter Side @ Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi! Happy New Year! :))

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC | Facebook | Pinterest | Bloglovin? :))

    Please let me know and I'll follow you back! :D

    xoxo
    Alexandra A.,
    The Glitter Side @ Blogspot
    The Glitter Side @ Facebook
    The Glitter Side @ Pinterest
    The Glitter Side @ Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  39. Looks charming!

    Tablets World, the leading online Android Tablets provider, have full range of Android devices to choose from. Free shipping to AU,NZ,EU,UK,US all countries worldwide!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanks for your sweet comment :) i really like your style ;)

    ReplyDelete
  41. you look great!!! love the leggings

    ReplyDelete
  42. Best Beautiful Cars, Latest Hot Vehicles, Strange Cars, Super Cars Model, Funny Cars, Car Latest Models, Cars with Girls, Cars like helicopter and Most Speed and Expensive Cars
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Best Beautiful Cars, Latest Hot Vehicles, Strange Cars, Super Cars Model, Funny Cars, Car Latest Models, Cars with Girls, Cars like helicopter and Most Speed and Expensive Cars
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

    ReplyDelete

everyone thanks for commenting.really appreciate your feedback.I will visit ur blog too A.S.A.P
sorry of my inexperience and immaturnity.I will do the best for loyal reader.
if u like just click join;)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fluffyish Morning-Breeze