Sunday, June 16, 2013

Versatility in Blog and FACEBOOK PAGE!

I know... I am  feeding you all with affiliate post and losing versatility. I just... don't want to disappoint the sponsors. Who is not grateful of free items?I tried hardest to do this kind of cooperation. And of course, good cooperation while doing your best in any job you're in.
Actually there are some stuffs that I really want to talk here. I'm feeling grateful if you read it :D
1. So happy after this hectic year! I can't believe that I have graduated from Junior High School. I was really worried about my National exam score. (Yeah coz I got my generation's 2nd best in my end term score but in my graduation test and National exam, I got 1st!).
I ensure myself that I can face this shitty announcement day. My friends were crying and praying when the envelope scores are being given to each student. Jesslyn tought that it's a vain to pray now but I didn't think so. Well it's useless to ask God to give them a miracle so that they got amazing scores and everything changed in a second. Except you're praying for your courageous heart and ready to get whatever inside the envelope.Religion can make you strong psychologically.
And what we got? We all passed the exam!

2. One of my friend stated that why she had to wear "mother-like'' clothings and how she found it's hard for her to get clothings like normal size people. I started to think what's wrong. I know, people with their own fashion stylist and lot of money can trick upon their 'less proportional' body. But, not everyone can hire stylist right? So what's the problem? I think The problem why some plus size people cannot find clothings that fit them perfectly is... fashion designer make a sketch on very thin model. Okay, tell me if you've ever seen a fashion woman body sketch that is not thin as hell. Maybe we have to take it as challenge?
3. My idea for free make up before prom. Go to Sogo and try a testimonial make up. If you're lucky enough, You will find a hair stylist promotion and have fun!
4. I think we will have another inflation because of the depreciation . US$1 is Rp10000 !Oh man... And government is blaming the fuel subsidy users(that most of them are rich people and not the public driver). What's a pity that they're going to stop it and allocate it to poor people(that might have ended on their bank account).
I guess we may start from human empowerment and emphasize our comparative advantage to support our economy. And I think we can start from food and another agriculture products with (absolutely) export quality. If it's possible to make products cheaper in country and higher price in other country... if just our food is too well known and many people like it(I do think we have many delicious recipes that still untouchable from whole world), it's possible that the tourism will increase too. Yeah, culinary heavenly destination with low price. Who won't like it?
The other problem that still making me wonder is why government cannot make a more assertive law about corruptor punishment. Example: a corruptor should hand over their royalty with the same amount as what they corrupted to government and then start to pay off foreign debt.
I still hope the best for this country...
5. A question from my sister's keeper(I wonder too! By the way it's a great book): If someone died in a very young age, would she/he be the same age in afterlife? But if she could choose and she wanted to be 30 in afterlife, who would find her then?
Quite interesting. But according to Al-Ghazali the dwellers of Heaven will exist eternally in a state of being age 33. Well we don't know
 6. FACEBOOK FANPAGE!
I'm so happy to tell you this. I have made a facebook fanpage that can make us closer. There will be more sneak peak about my upcoming post there. I would be really glad if you like it happily!
Like it please!

If you got a problem with the link below, Click here


Queen Treasure

Promote Your Page Too Add my new fb too? Jessille Silv

Create Your Badge  my twitter|my tumblr|my bloglovin|my lookbook|my fashiolista| DOLLBOUTIQUE|SHOPBOP

30 comments:

  1. Congrats dear! So happy for you Jesille! And I'm sure the sponsors understand. Focusing your schooling is amazing! Enjoy and have fun :)

    Happy weekend and happy fathers' day to all (^_~)v

    ★♡ New Outfit Post (^_^) ♡★
    Outfit Post: ⊱ Safe and Sound ⊰
    Featuring one of my blog partners, Chinese Apparel!

    Other Recent Posts ...
    Sparkle & Shine With Lili Diamonds Jewelry
    Ongoing Favordeal Accessories Giveaway
    5 Winners! June 5-20, 2013! Join now!!!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girly!!!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for your sweet comment! I totally loved hearing from you!!! you are great! Tell me if you would like to follow each other!? Love, Kyra
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!!!!
    Kisses
    Ylenia

    www.wallofstyleblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's just too awesome to handle it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on passing your tests..love the blog :)

    retrobien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your sweet words, they made my day!
    Congrats for your FB page!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks a lot for dropping by my blog and for the lovely comment.... i hope u score really good in ur exam..... :)

    just followed you, hope you follow back.....
    keep in touch
    kisses,
    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Thanks for visiting Kstylick Blog :) I already follow your GFC and bloglovin :) I also liked your facebook fan page.. I hope you will follow my blogs too..

    Here's my blog again: http://kstylick.blogspot.com
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4054970

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi
    Everyone,How are you.Excellent working Today Join your Platform got new information..My pray with you Dear Friend......Got more Success Blessings in the name of GLORY.
    Join our Platform Part our Work.
    Massasje Stavanger
    Rynkekrem
    Anti aldring
    Botox Stavanger
    Askorbinsyre
    Laserbehandling mot rynker
    Porer i huden
    Behandling mot rynker Stavanger
    Rynker
    Hudpleie Stavanger
    Hudpleie produkter
    Massasje Stavanger
    Elixir Cosmeceuticals

    STAY BLESSINGS!

    THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Followed you <3 hope you follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yaay congrats :)

    xo Anouk
    www.keysofanouk.nl

    ReplyDelete
  13. COngrats! it is great u all passed!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi
    Everyone,How are you.Excellent working Today Join your Platform got new information..My pray with you Dear Friend......Got more Success Blessings in the name of GLORY.
    Join our Platform Part our Work.
    Massasje Stavanger
    Rynkekrem
    Anti aldring
    Botox Stavanger
    Askorbinsyre
    Laserbehandling mot rynker
    Porer i huden
    Behandling mot rynker Stavanger
    Rynker
    Brystløft Stavanger
    Hudpleie Stavanger
    Hudpleie produkter
    Massasje Stavanger
    Elixir Cosmeceuticals
    STAY BLESSINGS!

    THANKS
    JOHNS

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW I'm so happy for you!

    Can we follow ech other? I'm super new in bloging.. let me know if you want to. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. ❤ Your blog, beauty!
    Follow me and I will follow u back!
    http://lamourdesoibysm.blogspot.ru/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6841269

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulation dear! Nice blog! :)

    http://petiteadalid.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats
    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/06/polka-dots-and-stripes.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. What is Lol...? Every thing you want in Lol and Troll, Now you Get all in one Network, ThatIsLol.. Lol Pictures, Lol Videos, Lol Peoples, Funny Peoples, Troll Images, troll pictures, funny pictures, Facebook pictures, facebook funny pictures, facebook lol pictures, Funny videos and Much More only Laughing out of Laughing
    lolsgag.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. aww. congrats pretty girl! :)

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. nice post hun!!

    B
    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow nice post btw congrats !! Btw please vote me for laneige ambassador from indonesia and join my giveaway maybe you're the lucky one

    http://sabrinamaida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great! Loving the awards!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations!

    http://www.pleasantlychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulation dear!!! <3



    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete

everyone thanks for commenting.really appreciate your feedback.I will visit ur blog too A.S.A.P
sorry of my inexperience and immaturnity.I will do the best for loyal reader.
if u like just click join;)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fluffyish Morning-Breeze