Sunday, July 28, 2013

HUMAN

(HOPING THAT YOU'RE STILL GLADLY LEAVE COMMENT)

First of all, I want to show my appreciate to people that still reading and visiting my blog frequently. I'm so sorry that i can't feed you with many posts recently
I have been attending SHS since July and got many tasks and a very busy day
I go to school at 6'o clock and get home at 3 pm. It pretty exhausts me. When I have club schedule, I will be home at 5 pm and more. Moreover, my school always give the student tasks!
There's no weekend actually. 
So please forgive me of not replying your comment/stumbling on any blog this month and on but I promise that THIS IS STILL AN ACTIVE BLOG
I still receive your cooperation(for sponsor) and absolutely will make a post for every item you send to me. (I will make a room to take photo for it).
Thank you if you're still reading this! Wait my next post

SOME THOUGHTS:
1. I was thinking about how racism is everywhere. And this is one of the most shameful history of my country, Indonesia : May 1998's riot
Where racism turn into human blood and sexual frenzy. It's so brutal. I feel so sorry for the victims. Let's pray for them although it has been 15 years.
I also pray for peace to come to other troublesome country!
By the way this is the Chinese campaign picture of 1998's riot brutality toward Chinese race. This picture is so disturbing and pitiful but I will still post it so you know that racism is not good(AND INTERNET STEREOTYPE ABOUT ALL ASIAN LOOK THE SAME IS NOT TRUE. We LOOK ALIKE because our race is the same. At the end, you'll realize that it's not Asian or Western, everyone has a chance for having thousand twins out there)
(DON'T CLICK THE PICTURE IF YOU GET DISGUSTED EASILY)
2. Cory's death
Before I feed you with my speech, I want to express my condolence and sorry for
Cory, his girlfriend and his fans

Okay. So I don't know who the heck is Cory before this news. I am not a fan of glee. But his death BOOMING story is pretty annoying.
The first reason is because he's died of... overdose? Does it mean that he uses drugs?
And all people(no. Actually his fans) pray for him and expecting him to be an angel. (I read someone's tweet here)
This is really disturbing. When you're an actor/actress/public figure that's dying of drugs, everyone will feel sorry and expect you to be in heaven. Meanwhile if you're just one unfamous, lowborn and not a public figure- dying of DRUGS- Everyone will deprecate you and tell you "That's what you got of using drugs", "You're such a loser that can't solve your own problem' blablabla
That's such a pitiful truth in our logic
I'm not being sentimental of his death, but people should get over this attitude: Assuming your idol as GOD/GODDESS/ALWAYS RIGHT
People are more likely to defy their idol than their nation. When their idol do something bad they will say : sorry for the ..., idol is STILL human and they do it not perfectly. DON'T JUDGE
Come on
You can be a fans of someone but there's not law to prohibit you to criticize their bad action.  Don't always defy them! It will get them worse. 
I hope every fans can be open-minded. 
Common people that is using drugs also need our help and prayers.

3. Persunmall giveaway
It sucks so much! I don't get any notification of winning one! I have entered (almost all) links that you send me via e-mail. Really thanks
But I don't win one of many. Yeah, the chance is pretty low... :(
Hope one day I can win a giveaway
 Can you tell which one is me ?
Clue:
 Wearing blangkon
wearing glasses

twitter | Facebook page

10 comments:

  1. We all can understand that life gets busy sometimes, i am sure your loyal readers will not leav you..
    m on instagram now, lets follow each other there..
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thanks for sharing!

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. have many reason,

    Thanks for following my blog, of course we can follow to each other, I already follow you. I hope!

    A greeting!

    rinconprincesas.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post ;)

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant believe those pictures,theres no words to describe how awful this is,but its a good way that your writing about such a big matter,and remembering those who sufferd :(

    Also Its great that you blog when you can,your days seem so packed and such a long day? you must get so tired.
    Anyway I hope your well and take care x :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment. I follow you, now it is your turn ♥
    http://yarensa.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Racism is really sad and inevitable. How I wish people will just stop judging each other because of their race or color. With Cory, I admit I was a fan. It was a terrible thing. It's somewhat disappointing but I heard that he was also a really nice person to begin with. So I guess he could be an "angel" to everyone. :) Hope to read more of your posts soon! :)

    Arra
    Style Reader

    ReplyDelete

everyone thanks for commenting.really appreciate your feedback.I will visit ur blog too A.S.A.P
sorry of my inexperience and immaturnity.I will do the best for loyal reader.
if u like just click join;)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fluffyish Morning-Breeze