Saturday, November 2, 2013

What if It's a Typical Girl Problem?

Hello! I know what a bad comeback from me. I am too lazy to write anything as my crazy school is exhausting me. There are many things happened.
Such as, I love to read books again and productively finished 4 books per month or my friend is getting a boyfriend like other girls.
Thinking about this making me sure that I'm still a teenage girl with that typical girl problems. I'm also asking myself about what I used to think bad or good has changed now. I have looked some things in many perspective.
Such as is it okay to kill humanity trash or not? Then I look back about their history and how it has been so pathetic and we took their chance to change or create a new story for their life. Or about can I be a vegetarian? Thinking about how cruel killing cows. What if human is not superior species and we're just bred like chicken to wait our death... or to be eaten by other superior species?
But we claim it as what makes us special. We have mind, designed as superior in this world. And our anthropocentric ancestors even ever stated a theory about human as the center of planet because we know it from what we see... although it's not the reality.(We haven't even known if universe has a centre or not)

Over those things, I have my own typical girl problems. I have repeated it now.
I mean such as what clothing I am going to wear, is it too provocative? too ugly? not stylish? and what these conservative people think about me wearing this?
Most of all, I'm wondering is it safe to buy things via online shop? Is it really good? Will it fall perfectly on me like it is on model. Will i get flattery by wearing this?
So here is AUPIE that brings choice to our typical girl problems. AUPIE offers many clothings to satisfy ourselves. We can get inspirative collection and buy it here
Cute camo! hype it. Get it here

They sell many print jacket. I wonder how can you choose one. If you're going to, click here
By the way if you want to get many promotions, you have to register first at AUPIE
Cute shorts? AUPIE has it too!
Anyway Aupie is really a store for solving one of many typical girl problems! If you're a lazy ass or don't really know where to buy or is looking high quality clothings with reasonable price? AUPIE has it all for you. So why are you waiting? At least, you need to check out now! Aupie - Fashion Online Store

20 comments:

  1. I'm also worried when it comes to online shopping :) you never know if the clothes will fit you -.- but sometimes I'm to lazy to go out shopping:D
    Love that store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: beautiful proposals. It is difficult to buy clothes online without tasting. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice items.


    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love this. they are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it all
    http://shefashionista.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely choices!!!
    thx for visiting girl
    I follow you now

    keep in touch
    http://www.angeliqueprefers.blogspot.gr/2013/10/angelique-antoinette-live-day.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  7. followed.. waiting for you to follow back via bloglovin and gcf..
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, let's follow each other, following you on GFC and FB...follow back?

    www.thescarletdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gonna check it out now! ;)

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Of course we can follow each other! Id love to keep in touch! Let me know if you follow me and I will follow you right back :D

    And what about other social media? That way I won't miss a thing!


    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo

     - Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your blog <3
    would you like to follow each other? :)
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely shorts. Will you like to follow each other? xoxo
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, dear! Beautiful blog and amazing post *.* Great your photo :)

    CENTRAL STREET

    kiss Madina

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome post dear
    love the 3rd one.awesome
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. That black vest is really cool! I used to have something like that :) xx opinionslave.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Being an affiliate your main purpose is to effectively and convincingly promote a product or service and find customers to do the same. To help you achieve this goal you should be able to inform customers of certain products and services that you know works and is good using your own testimonial & experiences of them. Therefore it really will be difficult for you to do when you have not already tried these things for your self! So you will not be able to promote and recommend them convincingly and your potential customer will be lost. If you are doing a home party to your potential clients this can prove disastrous! You will want to give your guests loads of stories or experiences so they can enjoy all that you offer & bring in the money.
    for mac online games

    ReplyDelete
  16. Classified Sites, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and Much More Fun Only on 1 Current Affairs Network
    hotcurrentaffairs.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow I love this post! I would love to do follow for follow? Xx

    ReplyDelete

everyone thanks for commenting.really appreciate your feedback.I will visit ur blog too A.S.A.P
sorry of my inexperience and immaturnity.I will do the best for loyal reader.
if u like just click join;)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fluffyish Morning-Breeze